Sweet and creamy with a splash of rich, coffee flavor, Cameron’s Cappuccino Cookies are here to bring some pep to your cookie game!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 TBSP vanilla extract
- 1 TSP kosher salt
- 1 TSP baking soda
- 1/2 TSP baking powder
- 2 1/3 cups flour
- 3 TBSP instant coffee granules
- 12 oz coarsely chopped white chocolate bars
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and both sugars on medium-high speed till light and fluffy.
- Turn speed to low and add the eggs, one by one, then add vanilla. Turn mixer back up to medium-high and beat until smooth.
- Turn mixer back to low and add your dry ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chunks and coffee granules until evenly distributed.
- Completely chill the dough in your fridge (or freezer, depending how soon you need to dig in😊)
- Form dough into heaping tablespoon sized balls, placing 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden around the edges.
- Enjoy your delicious cappuccino cookies with a cup of Cameron’s Coffee!