We like our coffee pretty low-key, but that’s not to say that we don’t still mix it up every once in awhile. This cozy, cold weather treat is the perfect to help you ring in the holiday season! Inspired by Made by a Princess’s Creme Brulee Latte Recipe.
- 8oz. of your favorite Cameron’s blend, brewed
- 1 tbsp. simple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Froth (optional)
- Caramel drizzle and cinnamon sprinkle
- Start by brewing up a fresh pot of your favorite Cameron’s blend. Pour 8oz. into your mug of choice (of course, we recommend one of these).
- Add simple syrup, vanilla extract and milk. Stir ingredients together and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Optional – pour a splash of milk into a separate cup or bowl. Using a whisk, froth to your desired consistency and then add to mug.
- Top with caramel drizzle and cinnamon sprinkle