What’s bite-sized, delicious, and is the perfect Cameron’s pick-me-up? Our Espresso Energy Bites.
These are a favorite from the kitchen of our Shopper Marketing Manager, Ann. You might want to make a double batch—they’ll disappear quickly! 😊 We love the taste of our Organic French Roast in these little goodies, but any of our classic coffees will do the trick.
- 1 c Oats (rolled oats or steel cut)
- 1 c Peanut butter
- 1/2 c Espresso grounds/coffee grounds
- 1/2 c unsweetened coconut shavings
- 1/3 c Honey
- 1/4 c Chia seeds
- 1/4 c Ground flaxseed
- 1/4 c Dark chocolate chips
- Optional– Get creative to customize each batch! Use raisins, white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, other nut butters, etc. as replacements or additions to listed ingredients.
- Hand mix all ingredients together until it’s sticky enough to form into bites. Not sticky enough? Add more peanut butter or honey.
- Form into bites with a cookie scoop or spoon. Press hard to pack together tightly.
- Place bites in freezer 15-20 minutes to set.
- Remove from freezer and place in freezer bag to store. Bites last a few months in the freezer!