It’s no surprise that we love breakfast around here. As the unofficial meal that pairs best with a big ol’ cup of Cameron’s Coffee, breakfast holds a special place in our hearts. We’re suckers for those slow, blissful mornings filled with yummy spreads of waffles and pancakes galore. You know the ones we’re talking about!
While waffles and pancakes are great on their own, no spread is complete without a dash of syrup. That’s why we wanted to share our favorite 5-minute buttered maple pecan syrup recipe. Believe us, it’s just as delicious as it sounds and we hear it pairs wonderfully with the toasty, nutty flavor of our Toasted Southern Pecan Blend. Give it a try for yourself and let us know what you think!
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ¼ stick of butter
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Start by finely chopping 1 cup of pecans
- In a small saucepan, melt ¼ stick of butter
- Once melted, add the pecans and heat until fragrant
- Add 1 cup of maple syrup and continue to heat on low for 3 minutes. You’ll know it’s ready once it’s nice and thickened.
- Serve with pancakes or waffles and our Toasted Southern Pecan Blend and enjoy!