From the farmers we choose to work with to the things we do to reduce waste, Cameron’s Coffee is a company committed to doing the right thing. It may sound cliché, but we’re committed to it! Because we’ve found that doing the right thing—for the environment, for the farmers, and for our customers—all directly contribute to our main mission: Make Every Day Brighter.
Part of our environmental commitment means sourcing earth-friendly materials as much as we can in our packaging. Did you know that Cameron’s EcoPod cardboard packaging is made of 100% recycled fibers?
By using this type of cardboard instead of a non-recycled equivalent, in the first nine months of 2020 alone, we saved:
- 1,590 tons of wood—that’s 9,530 trees
- 7.7 million gallons of water—enough to operate 5,540 washing machines for a year
- 112,800 lbs of solid waste—or the same as 25,700 people generating solid waste a day
- 4,840 BTUs of net energy—enough to power 5,790 refrigerators for a year
- 6 million lbs CO2 equiv.—the same as what’s emitted by 540 cars for a year
So keep enjoying your smooth cup of Cameron’s knowing we’re looking out for the planet.. for all of us. Happy brewing!