The smell of delicious cookies baking is just one of those things that make the holidays special. Here are two ideas from the Cameron’s family to boost your spirit and get your home smelling ready for the holidays.
- Try this recipe and while you’re at it, make some extra cookies to bring to a holiday party or to share with coworkers during your coffee break! In the season of joy and giving, we love these giftable cookie plates (and these) for spreading some extra cheer.
- Organize a holiday cookie bake by inviting two friends over for a baking session. Have them bring their favorite recipe and ingredients to make it. Work together to make the three different cookie recipes and then split up the cookies at the end! Make it extra fun by playing festive music and enjoying some good coffee while you bake. Spending time with friends while you churn out a variety of holiday cookies to take home is a win-win!
Need some inspiration? Chocolate chip cookies are a close second to coffee in our hearts. Try this recipe for our take on a classic cookie with a tasty twist.
Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 14 minutes
Serving: 2 dozen cookies
2 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
⅓ cup Cameron’s Winter Blend Coffee (or any other favorite Cameron’s Coffee flavor)
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp sea salt
1 cup unsalted butter
¾ cup dark brown sugar
½ cup sugar
2 large eggs, room temperature
2 tsp vanilla
2-4 oz. chocolate bar, chopped
1-2 pinches of flaky salt, such as Maldon, for finishing
- Preheat oven to 350. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, coffee, baking soda and salt and whisk to aerate.
- Beat butter and sugar in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment on high speed until light and fluffy, 3-5 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl. Add eggs one at a time, then vanilla until mixed throughout.
- Add flour mixture until evenly combined. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Roll 2-3 Tbsp of dough and place them on a baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt while hot out of the oven.
Find more of our craveable holiday cookie recipes here!