From one coffee lover to another, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite coffee gifts to bring joy to every coffee aficionado this holiday season.
In our opinion, coffee lovers are the best people on our list to shop for, because the options are endless. From new brewing equipment, to unique drinkware and accessories, there’s something out there to brighten every morning mug. So consider this your official round-up of the seasons best coffee gifts. Plus, your secret’s safe with us if you get something for yourself, too!
Since everybody has a different preferred brew method we rounded up some of our favorite inexpensive and investment options in each category.
- Drip Brewer – Most coffee drinkers go-to method, and there’s plenty of good reason for it!
- Pour Over – For those slow, Saturday mornings, when they want to put a little more time and care into their morning mug.
- Electric Pour Over Kettle – To accompany the above. These babies are life changing and our go-to at the Cameron’s Coffee offices.
- French Press – For those low maintenance coffee drinkers, looking for a fuller-bodied, bolder cup.
- Single Serve – For coffee drinkers looking for convenience, without sacrificing quality, pair one of these with an assortment of our EcoPods.
- Cold Brew – Because who says it’s just for the warmer months? Give them the gift of smooth, mellow brews all year round.
To keep your always smooth, never bitter cup of Cameron’s warm in style. These are some of our favorites.
- Double Walled Coffee Mugs – So they can keep an eye on their coffee at all times (bonus, extra insulation!)
- Heated Mug / Mug Warmer – Set it to the perfect temp, so every sip is juuuuuust right.
- Happy Mugs – To get their day started on a bright note.
- Travel Mugs – So their coffee can travel with them in warmth and style.
Coffee Bar Decor
Does your coffee lover have a special coffee nook in their kitchen? If so, opt for one of these coffee gifts to keep their coffee corner stylin’ and start their morning off right.
- Coffee Mat – To infuse some daily inspiration and positivity into their space.
- Coffee Sign – The perfect finishing touch to any coffee corner.
- Coffee Canister – Perfect for keeping their favorite ground or whole bean blend fresh in style.
- EcoPod Storage – Works double duty for saving counter space and keeping their EcoPods fresh.
Because are you truly a coffee fanatic if you don’t shout it from the rooftop with all of the kitschy accessories?! Perfect for stocking stuffers.
- Personalized Coffee Scoop – To ensure they get that perfect coffee/water ratio with some extra charm.
- Coffee Candle – Because it’s tough to beat the smell of fresh java.
- Chocolate Espresso Beans – Santa’s lesser-known favorite sweet treat.
- Ceramic Pour Over – For pour over lovers, how cool is this ceramic dripper? Grab it in a vibrant color to add some brightness to their morning.
- Slow Pour Supply – Ceramic Pour Over Dripper + Filters
We can’t make a coffee themed gift guide and not include the elixir…
- Cameron’s Holiday Coffee – Our personal fave, for obvious reasons.
- Pumpkin Spice – Light roast, flavored blend that tastes like a slice of Pumpkin Pie
- Crème Brulee Latte – Light roast, flavored blend with notes of toasted caramel and vanilla
- White Chocolate Peppermint – Light roast, flavored blend with notes of sweet and decadent peppermint
- Winter Blend – Medium roast, unflavored blend with hints of chocolate, spice and a creamy finish
- Coffee + chocolate gift box – The perfect pairing for coffee foodies.
- Bean Box – Coffee & Chocolate Tasting Box – Whole Bean or Ground
There you have it – this season’s best coffee gifts to brighten every morning mug. We know what we’re asking Santa for this year!