Our ideal morning routine starts with naturally waking up before the alarm, catching a peaceful sunrise, and sipping a full mug of Cameron’s Coffee. Sounds pretty perfect, doesn’t it? The truth is, that isn’t always the reality (as much as we’d love it to be!). Sometimes life happens and mornings take a turn for the nutty side with kids, pets, and a to-do list of responsibilities.
If you ever find yourself in that same boat, here are our top tips for hitting the “reset” button and turning your day around to brighter horizons!
5 tips for getting some relief from a nutty morning:
- If things are a little chaotic, take five minutes to do some cat-cow or legs-up-the-wall yoga poses. Pro tip: Be careful taking a sip of coffee while doing headstand or inversion poses. 😉
- Take a moment and write down 5 things you are grateful for. Trust us on this one! Even a few minutes of thoughtful reflection can be a wonderful way to re-ground and gain some perspective.
- Get some sunlight – Have you ever noticed that taking a break to get outside, even for just a few minutes, instantly leaves you refreshed and invigorated? Even a short bust of sunlight from a 5-minute walk around the block can do wonders and help you get back on track.
- Tune into a favorite playlist – Crank those feel-good tunes all the way up! If you’re looking for some inspiration, we have a few surefire mood boosters found here.
- If all else fails, join in on the chaos and get out the pots and pans and bang on them. Earplugs and mugs full of Vanilla Hazelnut coffee are of course recommended.
No matter how nutty your morning may get, we hope these little reminders add some brightness to your day and bring a smile. Cheers!