Make your own sweet treat to cool down this summer!
Coffee Ice Cream
PREP TIME: 1 hour 10 min
MAKES: 1 pint
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk ( I use whole)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup extra strong brewed coffee, chilled
- In a medium bowl, whisk the cream and sugar until the sugar has dissolved completely and the mixture is frothy.
- Add the milk, vanilla and coffee.
- Whisk until blended.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Prepare the ice cream in an ice-cream maker according to manufacturer’s directions.