Mix a little bit of your 5 AM in with your 5 PM for Cameron’s twist on this cocktail classic.
- 2oz. Cameron’s Cold Brew Blend (or your favorite blend or flavor, cold brewed)
- 2oz. bourbon
- 1oz. water
- 1oz. Simple syrup
- 1 slice of orange for garnish
- Brew up a batch of our Cameron’s Cold Brew Blend. Make sure to do this ahead of time, as cold brew needs extra time to “steep”! If you need a refresher on how to brew our cold brew blends, here’s what we recommend.
- Once your cold brew is ready, mix 2oz. with the bourbon, water and simple syrup.
- Shake mixture over ice and strain into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with orange and enjoy!