We like our coffee pretty low-key, but that’s not to say that we don’t still mix it up every once in a while. This sweet & salty twist on our favorite smooth coffee has us dreaming about warm weather and iced coffee season. 4 parts coffee, 1 part whipping cream, all parts delicious!
Sea Salt Caramel Iced Coffee
Yields: 4 servings
- 1 cup whipping cream (to top off)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- 4 cups of your favorite Cameron’s blend, cooled
- Simple syrup to taste
- Brew 4 cups of your favorite Cameron’s blend via your preferred brewing method. For this recipe we recommend brewing your coffee extra strong – using 2-3 TBSP ground coffee for every 6oz. of cold, fresh water. Let the coffee cool off completely.
- In a small bowl, whip up the cream until thickened.
- Stir in ½ teaspoon of salt to the cream, and set mixture aside.
- Sweeten the coffee to taste using simple syrup.
- Fill four glasses with ice. Pour in coffee & top off with cream mixture. Add sea salt to taste. Stir and enjoy!