If you’re like us, when you wake up in the morning the first priority is making coffee! Some have their coffee routine down to a science. For others, there are a lot of decisions that go into making your morning cup – like choosing a flavor or blend, picking a brew method, or deciding if you want one cup or a whole pot. No matter which group you fall into, everyone has to decide – whole bean or ground?
Well, we don’t think there’s a wrong answer to that question! Read on to learn more about the benefits of both whole bean and ground coffee.
Whole Bean Coffee Benefits
- Freshness – Grinding your beans just before brewing means you’ll maximize the flavor and aroma of the coffee experience
- Customizable – Starting with whole beans will allow you to choose a grind size for better extraction with different brew methods
- Coffee moments – Some people find peace and focus in the multi-step coffee making ritual, including measuring and grinding their beans
- Buy in bulk – Our whole bean options come in larger sizes (think 2lb and 4lb) and we have flavored whole bean coffee too!
Ground Coffee Benefits
- Convenient – Pre-ground coffee is ready when you are, with less thinking before brewing – this can be optimal in the early morning!
- Simple – There’s no need to own a grinder, or look for one to use at the store, when you’re buying ground
- Great for drip-brew – A lot of us have a classic dependable drip brewer, and ground coffee comes in the optimal grind size for this brew method
- Options – Here at Cameron’s, we have the most options available to try in ground. Try something new, maybe it’ll become your new favorite!
No matter what you choose, drink the coffee that makes you happy and guarantees that you’re on your way to a good day!