Shake things up this evening with Cameron’s bold & spicy espresso martini! Made with our rich & creamy House Blend, this cinnamon spice twist on a classic cocktail pairs well with chunky sweaters, cool autumn breezes, and good company 😊
- 2 oz of cinnamon infused syrup (use your favorite or follow the simple recipe below)
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 2 ounces of strong, brewed and chilled House Blend
- A shaker half-filled with crushed ice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar
- A pinch of allspice and chocolate shavings for garnish
- Pour 1 ounce of cinnamon syrup onto a small plate. On a separate small plate, pour your cinnamon sugar. Run the rim of your martini glass through the syrup, then dip the rim into the cinnamon sugar, coating the rim. Set glass aside.
- Combine the vodka, espresso, and 1 ounce of syrup in a cocktail shaker and shake!
- Strain the martini into your glass, then sprinkle the chocolate shavings and allspice on top.
Cinnamon Infused Simple Syrup
In a small saucepan, combine ½ cup sugar and ½ cup water with three cinnamon sticks. Heat the mixture until the sugar completely dissolves. Remove from the heat and set aside. When the mixture reaches room temperature remove the cinnamon sticks, strain, and refrigerate your syrup for later use.