“Cameron’s in the Wild” SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
TERRITORY: 50 United States and District of Columbia
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. (midnight) Central Time (“CT”) on June 1, 2021 and ends at 2:00:01 p.m. CT on July 1, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
METHOD(S) OF ENTRY: During the Sweepstakes Period, enter by (1) posting on Instagram stories or Instagram post, sharing where you buy Cameron’s Coffee at retail and (2) tagging @CameronsCoffee and/or #Cameronsinthewild. Sponsor reserves the right to delete and/or exclude any inappropriate, negative or irrelevant entries, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Unlimited entries per person. The Websites include: https://www.instagram.com/cameronscoffee/ (Instagram)
PRIZE(S): Two (2) prize packages will be awarded containing: 2 cases of Cameron’s Coffee 10-12oz or 12ct single serve variety of choice (based on availability). Ground Bag or Single Serve (SRP $72.00), 1 Cameron’s diner mug (SRP $10) and 1 Cameron’s t-shirt (SRP $10). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
1. ELIGIBILITY: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE TERRITORY LISTED ABOVE, WHO ARE THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. Employees, officers and directors of Cameron’s Coffee and Distribution (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, Web masters/suppliers (and their IRS dependents, immediate family members [spouse, parents, children, siblings] and individuals residing in their same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or its independent judging agency (the “Judges”) which are final and binding in all respects.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins and ends at the times listed above. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, enter as described above in the paragraph titled “Method(s) of Entry.” Any other attempted form of entry is void. Online entries must be received and recorded by the Sponsor’s computer during the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more entries than are permitted by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant will be disqualified. Online entrants must have a valid email address. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Submissions become property of the Sponsor and by participating, participants agree and acknowledge that any submissions are their original work, do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party and may be used by the Sponsor, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval.
4. DRAWING: The Judges will conduct a random drawing on or about the last day of the Sweepstakes Period from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The decisions of the Judges and Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The potential winner will be notified by a message or comment on whatever Website the winner used to enter the Sweepstakes.
5. POST CONTEST SELECTION PROCESS: A winning number is randomly selected at the contest end and contest processing checks all eligible entries to see if a matching number was timely returned. At least one winner will be chosen from each website. Winner must meet all eligibility requirements. If any prize or prize notification or attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited. By accepting a prize, winner acknowledges he or she is in compliance with these Official Rules.
6. PRIZES / ODDS: The Prize(s) are listed above in the paragraph titled “Prize(s).” If a winner cannot accept the prize as stated, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize permitted. However, Sponsor reserves right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
8. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries or e-mail; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Websites, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or otherwise attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the Websites. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of any Website. In case of dispute, the authorized account subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account subscriber” is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF AN ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTED MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY PARTICIPANT. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: These Official Rules and the Sweepstakes are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings shall take place in the State of Minnesota in Scott County.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: The winner(s) of the sweepstakes will be contacted directly via email.
11. SPONSOR: Cameron’s Coffee and Distribution., 5700 12th Ave E, Shakopee, MN 55379.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram or Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Instagram or Facebook. Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram, Inc. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.