As the weather gets warmer, we can’t help but think about what that means – grilling season is upon us! Wake up your grill with a little Cameron’s Coffee, and try this dry rub that tastes great on your favorite steak.
Coffee Steak Rub
PREP TIME: 5 min
COOK TIME: 10 min
MAKES: 4 servings
- tablespoon coffee beans
- 1 tablespoon white peppercorns
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning or 1 tablespoon Lawrys seasoning or 1 tablespoon All-Purpose Seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a spice or coffee grinder.
- Finely grind the mixture.
- Rub onto your favorite steak or tri-tip 30 minutes or more prior to cooking.