Relax this weekend with the perfect coffee cocktail.
Wind down with the slushie to end all slushies. To start, you’ll need the following ingredients:
Boozy Rum coffee slushie RECIPE
- Cold Brew Coffee (any of our blends will work!)
- Sweetener of your choice
- Any cow or nut milk of your choice
- Rum (or Bourbon / Scotch if you prefer)
- Optional: Chocolate sauce if you’d like a mocha twist
In order to make the best Boozy Rum Slushie, you must prepare a large batch (to your preference) of cold brew coffee in advance, and freeze in an ice tray. One serving of coffee is roughly equivalent to 7-8 ice cubes. Once the coffee has been brewed and frozen:
- Fill your blender with 1-2 servings of coffee cubes
- Add in milk, sweetener, and liquor to your preference.
- Blend thoroughly until the drink is even and creamy.
There are so many ways to enjoy coffee, and this yummy Boozy Coffee Rum Slushie is perfect for hot sunny days and outside escapades. Drink Responsibly and have fun!