If you’re looking for a cooler way to enjoy your favorite always smooth, never bitter coffee during the dog days of summer, we’ve got you covered! Our coffee popsicles are perfect for an afternoon pick me up, a way to cool down at the cabin, or a refreshing dessert.
- 2 cups Cameron’s Cold Brew Blend (or your favorite Cameron’s Coffee)
- ¼ Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
*Depending on molds, should make about 8 popsicles.
- Brew up a batch of our Cameron’s Cold Brew Blend. Make sure to do this ahead of time, as cold brew needs extra time to “steep”! If you need a refresher on how to brew our cold brew blends, here’s what we recommend. If you’re using one of our other blends, you can just brew it as you normally would, and let it cool a bit.
- Divide the chocolate chips evenly into the popsicle molds.
- Whisk together 2 cups of coffee with the sweetened condensed milk. Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds over the chocolate chips.
- Cover the top of the popsicle mold tightly with foil and insert one popsicle stick into each mold.
- Place popsicles in the freezer for at least 8 hours to harden.
- Once the popsicles are completely frozen and easily come out of the molds, take them outside and enjoy with friends and family!