If you’re looking for a cooler way to enjoy your favorite always smooth, never bitter coffee during the dog days of summer, we’ve got you covered!
Our Cold Brew Pops are perfect for an afternoon pick me up, a way to cool down at the cabin, or a refreshing dessert. Read on for the full recipe below!
- 2 cups Cameron’s Sea Salt Caramel Cold Brew Blend (or your favorite Cameron’s Coffee)
- 1 Cup Oat Milk
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Popsicle Molds (we love these ones here!)
*Depending on molds, should make about 8 popsicles.
- Brew up a batch of our NEW Cameron’s Sea Salt Caramel Cold Brew Blend. Make sure to do this ahead of time, as cold brew needs extra time to “steep”! If you need a refresher on how to brew our cold brew blends, here’s what we recommend. If you’re using one of our other blends, you can just brew it as you normally would, and let it cool a bit.
- Add 3 cups of Sea Salt Caramel Cold Brew Blend to a bowl.
- Whisk together with 1 cup of oat milk and 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Pour the coffee popsicle mixture into the molds.
- Cover the top of the popsicle mold tightly with foil and insert one popsicle stick into each mold.
- Place popsicles in the freezer for at least 4 hours to harden.
- Once the cold brew pops are completely frozen and easily come out of the molds, take them outside and enjoy with friends and family!