Posted in: Recipes
Cameron’s Lavender Cold Brew
Smooth instant coffee + lavender = the perfect combo for spring! 💜
Happy Spring! Treat yourself to a refreshing homemade lavender cold brew that comes together with just 4 ingredients, and 5 minutes with Cameron’s Instant Coffee.
PREP TIME: 2 min
COOK TIME: 3 min
MAKES: 1 serving
- Ice Cubes (or Lavender Ice Cubes if you’re feeling ambitious! We recommend this recipe here.)
- Cameron’s Classic Roast Instant Coffee
- Lavender Syrup (either store bought, or homemade. If opting for homemade, we recommend this recipe here. )
- Homemade Cold Foam
- Prepare instant coffee by adding one slightly rounded teaspoon of coffee into your favorite mug or cup. Stir in 6–8oz. of boiling water. Set aside to cool.
- Combine ice cubes, instant coffee and lavender syrup in your favorite cold brew glass. If you’re looking for a new favorite to add to your collection, checkout our favorite one here.
- Top with homemade cold foam. We recommend using half and half and a handheld milk frother for maximum fluffines! Check out this two ingredient take on the recipe here.