We love trying new recipes, especially when it comes to delicious coffee beverages. Inspired by our favorite Girl Scout cookie, we can’t get enough of this grown up cocktail version! For a new spin on iced coffee, enjoy our smooth and refreshing cold brew coffee blend combined with flavors of indulgent chocolate and a hint of mint with this Mint Chocolate Cold Brew Cocktail.
Mint Chocolate Cold Brew Cocktail
- 8 oz cold brew coffee
- ½ oz crème de cacao
- ½ oz peppermint schnapps
- ½ oz Kahlua
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Brew a fresh batch of Cameron’s Cold Brew Blend (find our easy instructions here)
- Add 8-oz of cold brew, crème de cacao, peppermint schnapps and Kahlua to a cocktail shaker or mixing glass with ice
- Shake or stir it up, strain and pour into your favorite cocktail glass
- Garnish with fresh mint and enjoy!
- Have dinner guests coming over? Multiply the recipe, make the cold brew the day before, and serve from a festive pitcher for an easy after-dinner treat for your visitors!
- Take your cocktail to the next level and top it off with a dollop of freshly whipped cream and some dark chocolate shavings or curls
- For a different twist, try swapping out the peppermint schnapps for a caramel or cinnamon liqueur