Something about the crisp, cool air and leaves that crunch under your toes makes Fall feel like a magical time to stay in and try a new recipe.
Next time you feel the urge to cozy up with a warm, smooth cup of coffee, give this Apple Cider Latte Recipe a try. The combination of warm, ever-so slightly tart apple cider with Cameron’s sweet and nutty Toasted Southern Pecan Blend makes for the perfect Autumn treat.
Apple Cider Latte Recipe:
- 1 cup Cameron’s Coffee Toasted Southern Pecan Blend
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup frothed milk of your choosing
You’re only five minutes and five easy steps away from enjoying this delicious Apple Cider Latte Recipe:
- In a saucepan, bring 1 cup of already brewed Cameron’s Toasted Southern Pecan and apple cider to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg to the saucepan and stir, ensuring that it does not burn.
- Once it begins to simmer, add it to a glass and top with frothed milk.
- Add caramel drizzle, a dash of cinnamon and enjoy!