Happy Halloween! Spooky season is so much fun, in part because of all the different recipes this time of year has to offer! Check out our Caffeinated Witches’ Brew Recipe, and have a Brewtiful Halloween! Any of our blends work for this recipe, but try our Pumpkin Spice Blend or Velvet Moon Blend for extra magic! Remember: a half-full mug is a whole lot of fun.
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup milk (dairy or plant-based)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A pinch of ground nutmeg
- A pinch of ground cloves
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Halloween-themed sprinkles or edible glitter (optional)
- Brew a cup of your favorite coffee and pour it into a mug.
- In a small saucepan, warm the milk over low heat, but don’t let it bubble.
- Stir chocolate syrup, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and ground cloves into the warmed milk.
- Pour the spiced milk into the mug with the brewed coffee and mix well.
- Top your Witch’s Brew with a dollop of whipped cream for an enchanting finish.
- For an extra touch, sprinkle some Halloween-themed sprinkles or edible glitter on top.
- Your magical concoction awaits! Happy Halloween! 🎃